Perform an article review of “Why Federalism Matters” by Clarence Thomas and one other article (by either Nivola or Rubin), found in “Additional Materials” folder under “Reading & Study” in Module 2.
In your synthesis, answer the questions: Is the federalism established by the founding fathers still relevant? Why or why not, according to Thomas and Nivola/Rubin)?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Article Reviews Instructions
Reviews should cover 2 of the articles in “Additional Materials” under the “Reading and Assignments” folder for the module/week in which it is assigned.
Do not quote from the article. Instead, summarize and paraphrase in your own words.
The reviews should include:
1. Annotated Bibliography [300–400 words each; 1 entry for each source]
a. Bibliographic citation in current Turabian style.
b. Annotation: brief description/summary of the article, including identifying the research question/thesis, methodology employed, evidence or data presented, major findings, and overall strengths or weaknesses of the research.
2. Synthesis: answer the following questions to analyze both articles [750–800 words].
a. How do the articles expand our understanding of the topic(s) of the module/week, as defined by the Article Review prompt question?
b. Are there points of agreement or disagreement between the articles? Do they approach the same theme(s) from different perspectives?
1. Include a title page in current Turabian format.
2. Font should be double-spaced, Times New Roman, size 12. All margins should be 1”.
3. Use current Turabian Author-Date style for all citations (no footnotes).
4. The annotated bibliography entries should be separated from each other by a single space and alphabetically organized. Synthesis paragraph(s) comes after the annotated bibliography.
5. Each review must be between 1,200–1,500 words (5–6 pages double-spaced).
6. Page numbers must be included in the upper right-hand corner.
7. Do not include an end bibliography for this assignment (your Annotated Bibliography supplies all necessary identification).
8. Refer to the Article Reviews Grading Rubric for other formatting requirements.