GG only: For History Final
Please choose ONE of the following questions to answer.
1. Who were the Sea Peoples? What did they do and why are they important to ancient history?
2. Who were the Stoics and Epicureans? What did each believe? Why would the Hellenistic rulers have supported the Stoics over the Epicureans?
3. How did the Neo-Assyrian kings’ treatment of their own people as well as those they conquered contribute to their eventual downfall?
4. Public religious tradition in ancient Greece was observed in public sacrifices and festivals. How was personal, private religious devotion demonstrated? Provide at least two specific examples.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. During the Second Punic War, and especially in light of Cannae, Hannibal could be called the general who won the battle but lost the war. Why is this so?
2. What was Arianism and how did the Council of Nicaea in 325 attempt to resolve the issue? When was the issue actually resolved?
1. What was scholasticism? What was Thomas Aquinas’ role in the movement?
1. Why was the idea of translating the Bible into the vernacular languages so controversial? What happened to people who tried to write / publish a vernacular Bible? Provide at least two examples of people who attempted this and explain whether they were successful.
History homework help