1. Go to Modules and scroll down till you see “Climate Change Discussion Options”
2. There are various links to articles in this module. Pick TWO of these articles, and in at least a full paragraph per article, briefly explain what you see as the main points of the article, then reflect on what you learned from the reading, or what you agree/disagree with, or what questions you have after reading the article.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Reply to at least one other student’s post, whether it is an original post or a response to another post.
- Cold Weather and Climate Change Links to an external site.
- Climate Change Roasting the HimalayasExternal UrlClimate Change Roasting the Himalayas Links to an external site.
- Melting GlaciersExternal UrlMelting Glaciers Links to an external site.
- Greenland’s IceExternal UrlGreenland’s Ice Links to an external site.
- Sea Level Rise ProjectionsAttachmentSea Level Rise Projections
- Most Americans Want to Fix Climate ChangeExternal UrlMost Americans Want to Fix Climate Change Links to an external site.
- What You Can DoAttachmentWhat You Can Do