Fundamentals Of Human Resource Management
Before beginning the assessment, complete the following:
- Choose an organization to use for this assessment. It can be where you are currently employed or a company with which you are familiar. It must be an organization that is researchable, as you will need to gather and analyze information in order to complete the assessment. You may use the same organization for the other assessments.
- If you choose the organization where you are currently employed, please keep in mind that the analyses you make must be based on facts that can be documented rather than your personal opinion as an employee.
- Research the recruiting and selection functions of the chosen organization.
Based on your research into the recruiting and selection functions of the organization you selected, write a research paper in which you complete the following:
- Describe the organization’s current state of labor (for example, shortages, surplus, et cetera), including any recent changes in labor needs (shortages, temporary workers).
- Explain the recruiting policies and methods being used by the organization.
- Analyze the talent acquisition processes of the organization.
- Explain the selection process used, including testing, background checks, drug screening, interviews, and so on.
- Analyze elements of the organization that contribute to its image as an employer (for example, compensation, geographic location, size, et cetera). How do these elements affect the ability of the organization to attract and retain talent?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Your submitted assessment should include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page.
- Be sure you support your analyses with references to at least two resources.
- You should format this assessment as a research paper following APA 6th edition guidelines for both style and citing sources, making sure that you also use correct grammar and mechanics.
- There is no required minimum or maximum page length; however, you should strive to be as detailed as possible in addressing each bullet point, while also being as clear and concise as possible.