FOR LADY HAWKINS ONLY REPOST
Here is the assignment due at midnight on 11/30/2015. Please let me know if you are able to assist. 😉
Developing an Ethical Culture
To complete this assignment, refer to Chapters 7 and 8 of the textbook, the Yukl article, and scholarly resources from the Ashford University Library. For this assignment, you will create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation for new employees that explains the principles of ethical leadership and how this leadership style promotes an ethical culture within an organization. To prepare for this assignment, access and view the following tutorials:http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/training-courses-for-powerpoint-2010-HA104039040.aspx and A PowerPoint Tutorial – The Essentials.
This assignment also requires you to create a Notes page that will accompany your presentation. For guidance on how to create your Notes page, visit this page on the Microsoft Office website: https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Create-and-print-notes-pages-324b234d-83b6-4db1-8bb6-9ee5c934a76f.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In your presentation
- Provide a definition of what an ethical leader is.
- Give an example of an ethical leader and describe why this person fits the definition.
- Describe ethical culture in your organization (or any other organization).
- Describe how to create conversations about ethics.
- Must be 8 to 10 slides in length (not including the title slide and references slide) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use the text book, the Yukl article, and at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
Business & Finance homework help