Explain other management decisions that must be considered in the scenario to improve employee morale.
Need ASAP !! Within 7 hours… please review and ensure understanding before agree
Your facilitator will assign a case study scenario from the Week Five Case Studies document. You are a new manager appointed to find a solution to the challenges presented in the scenario.
Use the steps of the decision-making process regarding your assigned scenario.
Create a 7- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that addresses the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify the purpose.
- Identify the challenges of being a manager.
- Set the criteria.
- Explain the goals you want to achieve as a manager.
- Weight the criteria.
- Explain the goals in order of importance as a manager.
- Seek alternatives.
- Analyze alternative tools a manager can use to motivate staff.
- Analyze how a leader can use these tools to motivate staff.
- Explain how leaders and managers motivate staff differently.
- Explain tips managers can use to empower staff.
- Test alternatives.
- Analyze how positive modeling can be used in this scenario and the alternatives available for modeling.
- Analyze how managers can incorporate mentorship into daily responsibilities.
- Explain how to address resistance from staff.
- Explain the issues that may impede the achievement of goals.
- Evaluate the action.
- Evaluate how goals will be measured to ensure success.
- Analyze the ethical considerations in leadership and management.
- Explain other management decisions that must be considered in the scenario to improve employee morale.
- Analyze how the success of the decisions will be measured.
Cite a minimum of 5 references.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
The Director Team at St. Francis Nursing Home hasbeen asked to create and implement a program to retain nurses. Nursing staff collectively felt that their administration did not fully understand a nurse’s job duties and did not provide a way for the nurses to share their concerns about the work environment. Morale is low, and nurses have been resigning at a rapid pace. They are currently at a turnover rate of 22%.