This individual assignment helps you reflect on your Learning Team activity. Use the same topic and position to complete this assignment.
Summarize the decision-making model you employed and the process used to arrive at your position.
Review the following resources from the Week 3 Electronic Reserve Readings if you need additional information about ethical decision-making models:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- “An Integrated Ethical Decision-Making Model for Nurses”
- Nursing Ethics in Everyday Practice: A Step-By-Step Guide, Ch. 2: Ethical Decision-Making
Summarize and explain each person’s position and evidence.
Explain how seeing the positions and evidence of others changed or reinforced your position.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation
- 15- to 20-minute oral presentation
- 875-word paper
- Another format approved by your instructor
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed sources published within the last 5 years that support your positions.
Include an APA-formatted reference list.
Select the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
sources for this assigment:
- Epstein, B., & Turner, M., (2015). The Nursing Code of Ethics: Its value, its history. Online Journal of Issues in Nursing, 20(2), 33-41.
- Park, E.J., (2012). An integrated ethical decision-making model for nurses. Nursing Ethics, 19(1), 139-159.
- Winland-Brown, J., Lachman, V.D., & Swanson, E.O., (2015). The new ‘Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements’ (2015): Practical clinical application, Part I. Medsurg Nursing, 24(4), 268-271.
- Winland-Brown, J., Lachman, V.D., & Swanson, E.O., (2015). The new ‘Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements’ (2015): Practical clinical application, Part II. Medsurg Nursing, 24(5), 363-366+.