Week 6: Data Results and Analysis 8080 unread replies . 9595 replies . This week’s graded discussion
Week 6: Data Results and Analysis
8080 unread replies.9595 replies.
This week's graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- CO1 Examine the sources of evidence that contribute to professional nursing practice. (PO 7)
- CO2 Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (POs 4 and 8)
After the data are collected, it is time to analyze the results!
- Discuss one of the four basic rules for understanding results in a research study.
- Compare clinical significance and statistical significance. Which one is more meaningful when considering applying evidence to your practice?
- Compare descriptive statistics and inferential statistics in research. Please give an example of each type that could be collected in a study that would be done on your nursing clinical issue you identified in previous weeks.