IPS Integration Essay Instructions
IPS Integration Essay: Cognate/Career Synthesis Incorporating a Christian Worldview
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
General Instructions: This final essay will synthesize chosen cognates with a view to career application and a Christian worldview. The following parameters are to be followed:
· Essay Form
1. 5–7 pages
2. Formatting style preferred by your favored cognate department—noted on Cover Page (APA, Turabian, MLA, etc.)
3. Minimum of 6 sources (may include lecture notes, course readings, etc.)
4. Cover Page: Name, Course/Section, Date, Cognates Listing, Paper Title, Chosen Formatting Style, Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of Requirements for INDS 400 Capstone Course
5. Essay form—See the Assignment Instructions folder for a sample IPS Integration Essay.
· An integrative device such as an analogy/metaphor must be used within the body of the essay as a vehicle for clarity. (For example, for an essay from a female with Business/Communications cognates, the Proverbs 31 woman could be used.)
· Conclusions must clarify career aspirations/plans/desires which incorporate chosen cognates all of which must also be filtered through a Christian worldview.
· Sample provided by Liberty University English Department, using MLA format:
· Prepare your Integration Essay as a Microsoft Word document; title the document “INDS 400_section#_Name_IPS Integration Essay” and upload as a file into the submission area in the Module/Week 6 assignment folder.
Business & Finance homework help