Epidemiology and Disease Control
the is an Human Science assignment only proficient Human Science teacher request to help please!!!
access and review the following two articles of opposing conclusions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- McCullough, M. L., Bandera, E. V., Patel, R., Patel, A. V., Gansler, T., Kushi,
L. H., Thun, M. J., & Calle, E. E. (2007). A prospective study of fruits,
vegetables, and risk of endometrial cancer. American Journal of
Epidemiology, 166(8), 902–911.
- Rogers, L. Q., Courneya, K. S., Paragi-Gururaja, R., Markwell, S. J.,
& Imeokparia, R. (2008). Lifestyle behaviors, obesity, and perceived
health among men with and without a diagnosis of prostate cancer:
A population-based, cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health, 8, 23.
- Click here to read about an overview of epidemiologic study designs.
Based on your readings and understanding, create a 1- to 2-page assessment of each study design and results in a Microsoft Word document. Your assessment should include:
- A comparison of the merits in each approach
- An analysis of the results and indication (s) of which study is more credible and why (if so) based upon your readings and knowledge of epidemiology till date
- An analysis of whether you support the results or not along with the reasons
- Suggestions, observations, or recommendations you may have for supporting or disputing how the results were presented
Support your responses with in-text citations and examples please
Cite any sources in APA format.
Applied Sciences homework help