- A brief discussion/explanation of the importance and relevance of the debatable issue and your reason for choosing it. This should be approximately one (1) double spaced page in length.
- A research question that provides direction and focus during the research process
- A hypothesis or working thesis
- A one (1) page point form outline of the essay following Toulmin argumentation
Annotated Bibliography (5%)
Your annotated bibliography must include the following:
- A minimum of 5 sources, at least 3 of which must be peer-reviewed/scholarly sources, listed in either APA or MLA style. Your essay must follow the same style of documentation as your proposal and bibliography.
- A brief summary of each source in 3-5 sentences.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now