- Review the data, and identify the types of data as quantitative or qualitative.
- Describe what the data indicate, and include the following:
- Descriptive statistics of quantitative data
- Trends identified in the analysis of qualitative data
- Make recommendations for change based on the data analysis.
- Make recommendations for additional data collection, including qualitative and quantitative data and formative/summative assessments, to have a clearer picture of the instructional staff.
- Create an original survey or questionnaire to be used for additional data collection, and defend the validity and reliability of your original data collection tool.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now