Need good quality work. No plagiarism, honesty, and A++ work. Someone who will take their time to understand and follow given instructions carefully. Please read carefully and follow ALL instructions. Deliver work ahead of time and not have me asking and looking for expected assignment. If you have any questions about the assignment or unsure about something please ask.
- Air Force Advanced Leadership (ALE) Essay
Please provide an essay meeting the following requirements and questions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
•Your essay needs to be between 250 and 500 words long.
•Use your 250-500 words to tell a focused story and help the selection panel get to know you
•The essay needs to be written in essay format and not pose the question and response
Questions to be answered in essay:
1.How will attending the Air Force ALE Course support the Army’s This Is My Squad concept (TIMS)?
2.What benefit will attending ALE have for me and the Army?
3.How will I employ knowledge gained in ALE in my squad once I return to home station?(TIMS CONCEPT)
Reference on TIMS:
1. The AFSNCOA-ALE curriculum exposes Senior Noncommissioned Officers to education in the joint, combined, and inter-agency operating/strategic environment. Specifically, the AFSNCOA-ALE educates Senior Noncommissioned Officers to assist them to become adaptable senior enlisted leaders able to operate critically, strategically and jointly in complex and ambiguous environments through the application of four Air Force learning outcomes: Leadership, Problem Solving, Mission, and Culture.
2. The curriculum prepares SNCOs for increased leadership responsibilities in the joint, combined, and inter-agency operating/strategic environment. Specifically, the AFSNCOA educates SNCOs to help them become adaptable senior enlisted leaders able to operate critically, strategically and jointly in complex and ambiguous environments through the application of four learning outcomes: Leadership, Problem Solving, Mission, and Culture.
3. Learning Outcomes. SNCOA curriculum prepares SNCOs to:
· Shape organizational culture by promoting a healthy organizational ethos.
· Anticipate and direct transitions that lead to more effective, agile, and lethal organizations.
· Connect Air and Space organizations and capabilities to Joint Operations.