"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
- Revise your expository essay using the feedback received from your instructor on your outline and first draft.
- Review the media piece The Writing Process to help you refine and finalize your essay.
- Review the rubric for this assignment to ensure you have completed all necessary components of your essay.
- Your final draft should be at least 750-1,000 words.
- Complete the following before submitting your final essay:
- Read your paper aloud (to yourself or someone else) to “hear” issues with your grammar and sentence structure.
- Polish the issues found by smoothing out your language.
- Run spellcheck and grammar check (as a backup) before submitting the final draft. Make any necessary changes to address spelling or grammar issues.
- Properly cite your sources both in-text and in the References section at the end of your paper. (The Reference Page is the last page of your paper and should ONLY contain references. If you cited the work in the paper; the reference needs to be included. If you did not use the reference in your paper, then do not include the reference.)
- Make sure that the final draft does not contain any of the instructors embedded feedback from your first draft. These comments should have been corrected and the comment should be deleted. Please contact your instructor if you have questions.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Review the Final Draft Rubric to help you make sure all elements is present in your essay; this is NOT the same rubric that was used in the First Draft. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.