In this discussion, you will choose one article from the available action research articles in the Journal of Teacher Action Research (Links to an external site) and review the article’s introduction and literature review sections. This may be organized differently than how you will organize your proposal, but many of the content elements will be similar. Based on the introduction and literature review of the article you chose, please respond to each of the following prompts:
- Briefly describe the action researcher’s professional role and setting who authored the study (one to two sentences only).
- Briefly explain the purpose of the study (one to two sentences only).
- Identify the problem the action researcher is attempting to address with their study (one to two sentences).
- Briefly describe the population of the study (one to two sentences only).
- Identify the research question of the study.
- Briefly explain how the study reflects that the focus area is within the locus of control of the action researcher (one to two sentences only).