College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Deadline: 17/11/2020 @ 23:59
|Course Name: Microeconomics||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: ECON101||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1441/1442 H|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Consider the long-run production of Bicycles. The cost of the indivisible inputs used in the production of bicycles is $6000 per day. To produce one Bicycle per day, the firm must also spend a total of $80 on other inputs-labor, materials, and other capital. For each additional bicycle, the firm incurs the same additional cost of $80.
- Compute the average cost for 30 bicycles, 60 bicycles, 100 bicycles, and 300 bicycles. (1 marks)
- Draw the long-run average cost curve for 30,60,100 and 300 bicycles per day. (1 marks)
- Draw a graph of perfectly competitive market and explain equilibrium of the firm by choosing output level at which
- P=MC=MR and Firm is making zero economic profit (1 Mark)
- P=MC=MR and Firm is making a loss (1 Mark)
- Explain shut down rule with the help of graph (1 Mark)