"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Criminalists are active participants in today’s criminal justice system but this has not always been the case. For this assignment, you will create a timeline identifying various forensic science developments and analyzing how these developments influence today’s criminal justice system. After completing your timeline, you will consider how one case study may have evolved differently had it occurred prior to the many advancements forensics has made over the years.
Part A: Forensic Science Timeline
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Research the history of forensic science.
Download the Forensic Science Timeline from Doc Sharing as a template for your work or create your own template.
Complete a timeline outlining important people, ideas, and events in the forensic science profession which have influenced the criminal justice system.
Include the following in your timeline:
· A minimum of five short biographies outlining the accomplishments of individuals who have influenced forensic science
· An analysis of how each of these individuals contributions has influenced the criminal justice system
· A minimum of five influential court decisions that have impacted how forensic science is used in the criminal justice system
· An analysis of a minimum of three forensic science services and how they have influenced the criminal justice system.
Part B: Case Study Comparison
Research one case study where forensic science analysis had a significant impact on the outcome of the trial.
Identify a point in time on your timeline and describe how this case would have been solved differently had it occurred at that period in time.
Write a 350- 500- word summary explaining how this case may have evolved during a different time in history. Consider the following in your summary:
· What clues were available that may not have been at some point in the past?
· How may have this case turned out had different advancements in forensic science not been available?
· What forensic tests and/or examinations were used in the case study you chose and what would the criminal justice system have done if these tests were not available (DNA testing, hair analysis, fire arms examination, etc.)?