"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
TED Talk: Celeste Headley “10 Ways to Have a Better Conversation” (11 minutes)
*This assignment has some interactive elements which require you to have a conversation with a friend family member, or coworker.
Please watch the video and create at least 3 posts. You may do more.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(at least 800 – 1000 words for the whole assignment)
Please answer all of the discussion questions about the following video. Develop thoughtful responses for each question. Include your own ideas and reference the video and outside sources.
Before watching the video answer question 1 – 2
- Do you think you are a good conversationalist? Why or Why not?
- *Ask 2 people (friends, family members, or coworkers) how they would describe your style of conversation. Paraphrase their responses. Did you expect the responses that were given?
After watching the video answer question 3 – 8
- Do you find yourself doing any of the negative things that Headley mentioned? Explain.
- Is there a technique that Headley mentioned that you will try to incorporate into your set of skills? Explain.
- What was something interesting or surprising that you heard in the video?
- Choose at least 2 specific concepts from our textbook that you can connect to Headley’s talk? Explain.
- Pick a quotation from the talk and explain what you liked and/or didn’t like about it.
- *After watching the video choose a technique that Headley mentioned and incorporate it into a conversation with a friend, family member, or coworker. Describe the interaction and the results.
POST 2: A substantive response to a classmate’s post in which you discuss the ideas presented in the video.
POST 3: A substantive response to a classmate’s post in which you discuss the ideas presented in the video.
(Remember you may do more than 2 responses)
The SPC 209 grading criteria explains expectations for discussion posts. It can be found under Course Materials/Content in the Introductory Materials module.