"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
- Examine one weather condition over the past two years in the U.S. which drastically affected the population. How can the community better prepare their families for such severe conditions?
- Do you agree with the statement that countries should be held accountable for their contribution to climate change? Why or why not?
- List some of the issues that might occur as the world’s population increases? Factor in water, food, and hazardous waste into your comments. Suggest ideas to address or avoid these issues.
- How have violent injuries affected a community? What steps have communities taken to decrease overall violent crimes?
- What steps can the federal or state governments take to help support communities affected from random or consistent violent acts?
- What can parents do in their homes to help educate children about risks and preventative accidents to help keep them safe? What role should parents take to reduce family violence?
- How can health promotion and wellness programs play a significant role to reduce individual or gang violence?
- How can schools and work environments increase safety measures against violent individuals or gangs entering their establishments?
- What roles should parents, neighbors, friends, health care personnel, and the community take when they observe someone who may exhibit unusual behavior or comments to help prevent potential violence? What agencies or resources are available to help communities cope and help their members seek help or assistance?