Assignment 1: Discussion—Implementing a Marketing Database
Every company gathers information on customer preferences and buying history in order to improve their long-term customer relationships. Maintaining a customer database requires protecting the confidentiality of the information.
Consider the following scenario:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Sara is the marketing manager of a small human resource (HR) consultancy firm. She wants to address improving customer relations and understanding and managing consumer behavior.
She would like to implement a process of using a database to assist her company in its marketing efforts. She is also concerned about online privacy versus off-line privacy.
Now, respond to the following:
- How would you address Sara’s concern about the level of privacy in an online versus off-line database?
- What are ways in which she might be able to use the database for better understanding consumer behavior and building customer relationships? Provide at least five such ways.
By Saturday, March 7, 2015, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, March 11, 2015, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Initial response was:
Discussion Response and Participation:
Business & Finance homework help