Math is a strong focus in the STEM curriculum. Education is always changing and the focus of STEM education is increasing across all grade levels. It is important for us as educators to set a mathematical foundation at an early age to inspire student’s interest in math and STEM.
Develop a math lesson plan for your field experience classroom using the “Class Profile” and the “COE Lesson Plan Template.” Begin by selecting a K-3 standard and learning outcomes from your state’s math standards for that grade level. It is highly recommended that you select the same grade level as your practicum classroom and continue to use that grade throughout the course.
Your lesson plan should be completed in its entirety, with a focus on:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Mathematical instructional practices with learning progression.
- Problem solving or reasoning techniques that promote critical and creative thinking.
- How the students will communicate their thinking.
- Incorporate the use technology.
- As appropriate, concepts discussed with your mentor teacher during the field experience for this topic.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.