Develop a high-level staffing and compensation plan (4-5 pages). The plan should contain an introduction and conclusion that make relevant connections to course objectives. The body of the plan is an annotated presentation of the concepts listed in your Scenario Generator Report (Attached below).
The purpose of this assignment is to simulate the thought process that managers use when planning for staffing and compensating employees. The students are not expected to produce a detailed proposal. Rather, the expectation is that students demonstrate consideration of the multiple complexities involved in staffing and compensation.
Access the “Deliverables” section of the Staffing and Compensation Plan within your Scenario Generator Report. Your Scenario Generator Report provides the context for the plan which should:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Discuss the staffing and compensation needs for your organization.
- Thoughtfully discuss items in the Scenario Generator Report.
- Include the following the items:
- Staffing (Recruitment, Mentoring and Training)
- Compensation i.e. Pay structure (at market pay? And why? Or below market pay? And why? Employee Benefits (what kind of benefits will the company have? Health benefits? Dental benefits? Etc)