NR711 Fiscal Analysis and Project Management Week 8 You Decide Reflection PURPOSE The purpose of…
NR711 Fiscal Analysis and Project Management
Week 8 You Decide Reflection
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The purpose of this applicationis to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected DNP competencies acquired through the NR711 course.
This assignment provides documentation of student ability to meet the following course outcomes:
CO1: Distinguish nursing executive leadership skills and role of the DNP-prepared nurse (PO #2).
CO2: Formulate a needs-based organizational assessment from a DNP-prepared executive nurse leader perspective (PO #3).
CO4: Explicate financial and business management skills necessary for DNP-prepared nurse executive
leadership (PO #4, 9).
CO5: Formulate a needs-based business plan from a DNP-prepared executive nurse leader perspective (PO #5).
CO6: Explicate healthcare reimbursement skills necessary for DNP-prepared nurse executive leadership (PO #9).
This assignment is worth a total of 100 points.
Submit your completed applicationby Wednesday11:59 p.m. MT of Week 8 as directed.
1. The You Decide Reflectionis worth 100 points and will be graded on quality of self-assessment, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
2. Create your essay using Microsoft Word(a part of Microsoft Office), which is the required format for all Chamberlain College of Nursing documents. You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word document because it will end in “.docx”
3. Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about your essay may be posted under the Q&A forum.
4. The length of the reflection is to be within three to six pages excluding title page and reference pages.
5. APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case, centered):
Note: Introduction – Write an introduction but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (2010, p. 63).
a. You Decide Reflection
PREPARING YOUR REFLECTION
The DNP Essentials (AACN, 2006)outline a number ofadvanced nursing practice competencies for theDNP-prepared nurse from fiscal and project management perspectives. Reflect on the NR711 course readings, discussion threads, and applications you have completed across this course and write a reflective essay regarding the extent to which you feel you are now prepared to:
1. “Conduct a comprehensive and systematic assessment of health and illness parameters in complex situations, incorporating diverse and culturally sensitive approaches.
2. Design, implement, and evaluate therapeutic interventions based on nursingscience and other sciences.
3. Develop and sustain therapeutic relationships and partnerships with patients(individual, family or group) and other professionals to facilitate optimal careand patient outcomes.
4. Demonstrate advanced levels of clinical judgment, systems thinking, andaccountability in designing, delivering, and evaluating evidence-based care toimprove patient outcomes.
5. Guide, mentor, and support other nurses to achieve excellence in nursingpractice.
6. Educate and guide individuals and groups through complex health andsituational transitions.
7. Use conceptual and analytical skills in evaluating the links among practice,organizational, population, fiscal, and policy issues” (pp. 16-17).
American Association of Colleges of Nursing [AACN]. (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice. Washington, DC: Author.