"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Your quest to purchase a new car begins with an identification of the factors important to you. As you conduct a search of cars that rate high on those factors, you collect evidence and try to underst
Your quest to purchase a new car begins with an identification of the factors important to you. As you conduct a search of cars that rate high on those factors, you collect evidence and try to understand the extent of that evidence. A report that suggests a certain make and model of automobile has high mileage is encouraging. But who produced that report? How valid is it? How was the data collected, and what was the sample size?
In this Assignment, you will delve deeper into clinical inquiry by closely examining your PICO(T) question. You also begin to analyze the evidence you have collected.
The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 3: Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic Reviews
Create a 6- to 7-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
- Identify and briefly describe your chosen clinical issue of interest.
- Describe how you developed a PICO(T) question focused on your chosen clinical issue of interest.
- Identify the four research databases that you used to conduct your search for the peer-reviewed articles you selected.
- Provide APA citations of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected.
- Describe the levels of evidence in each of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected, including an explanation of the strengths of using systematic reviews for clinical research. Be specific and provide examples.
- Use this order for the Assignment:Part 3: PPT Presentation: Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic ReviewsTitle Page: 1 slideIntroduction paragraph and purpose statement: 1 slidePPT Presentation: 6- to 7-slidesConclusion: 1 slideReferencesNote: The PPT title page, introduction paragraph and purpose statement, conclusion, and references do not count toward the 6- to 7-slide PPT presentation slide requirement. References can be single spaced but make sure that there is enough space between the references so that it is clear where each reference starts and ends.
- https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/ld.php?content_id=45326761 (link address of PPT to be use, scroll down and will see at section six)
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature: a large collection of journals and e-books on many nursing and allied health topics. Article : Patient Hand Washing is from this reseaech data base. File attached
- Embase Coverage of biomedical literature worldwide that includes MEDLINE, plus many conference abstracts and EU journals not found elsewhere. Particularly strong in drug and pharmacology information. Article : Intervention to improve patient hand hygiene. File attached
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health SourceI ncludes abstracts and indexing that covers nursing, allied health, alternative and complementary medicine, and related topics. It also includes dissertations and can be a good source for grey literature. Article : Get aware of hand hygiene. File attached
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews An independent, well-respected source of evidence to inform healthcare decision making. Includes full-text PDF versions of the Cochrane Reviews and the Cochrane Protocols Article: Surical hand antiseptic. File attached
- ABOVE ARE THE FOUR NURSING DATABASE THAT I OBTAIN ARTICLES FROM AND THE ARTICLES ARE ATTACHED. I HAVEALSO INCLUDED THE LINK OF THE POWERPOINT GUIDELINE THAT IS TO BE FOLLOWED AND HERE IS THE PICOT QUEESTION OF INTEREST:
For healthcare professionals, does the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer work as effectively as washimg hands with antibacterial soap and water in preventing the spread of infection?