I am a nursing student, i have a career planning paper due. It is an APA paper, the body must be atleast 4 pages (excluding reference and title page). I can attach a sample paper and a rubric. Below are the instructions and what should be included.
serious inquiries only please
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Required Uniform Assignment: Career Planning
PURPOSE Having a clear vision for the future, setting reasonable goals, and developing strategies for meeting those goals are important steps in ensuring control of one’s professional future. This assignment provides the student with the opportunity to demonstrate a commitment to ongoing personal and professional development through the creation of a one‐year and five‐year professional career plan in nursing.
REQUIREMENTS In this assignment, the student will be producing a 4‐5 page essay that includes the following components:
• Transition into the Professional Nursing Role: Identify actions to be considered in the transition from student to BSN graduate nurse including:
o Identify the state in which the student is seeking employment.
o Detail a minimum of three (3) criteria set forth by the Board of Nursing for obtaining an RN license in that state.
o Conduct a new BSN graduate job search in a 30 mile radius of where the student lives or plans to relocate.
§ Provide the details of what is required to submit an application for hire for the top two choices of employment.
• Holistic Life Balance: Provide a description of the ways in which the student intends to maintain holistic balance in their personal life as well as in the role of professional nurse within the first year and at five years.
• Stressors and Challenges: Identify known stressors and anticipated challenges as well as plans for managing each of them within the first year and at five years.
• Lifelong Learning: Determine a plan for lifelong learning and educational development anticipated within the first year and at five years.
o This plan can include, but is not limited to, specialty certification, advanced nursing education, and the pursuit of formal education outside of the nursing discipline.
• Professional Contributions: Summarize plans for contributing to at least one professional nursing community as well as the student’s general community in the healthcare professional role within the first year and at five years
• Scholarly Resources:
o A minimum of three (3) peer‐reviewed scholarly sources are required in support of this assignment.
o A minimum of one (1) professional nursing organization website or Board of Nursing website is required in support of this assignment.