"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
def next_int1(): cnt = 0
cnt += 1 return cnt
global_count = 0
def next_int2(): global_count += 1 return global_count
def main(): for i = range(0, 5):
print(next_int1(), next_int2()) main()
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- (a) What does the program print?
- (b) Whichofthefunctionsnext_int1andnext_int2isthebestfunctionfortheintendedpurpose? Why?
- (c) What is a better name for the function named next_int1?
- (d) The next_int2 function works in this context, but why is it not a good implementation of
function that always returns the next largest integer?
- When is the global statement required?