"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Analytics Capstone Project
Guidelines for completing your capstone project.
- Identify a question of interest: Choose something that interests you from industry, government, or academia. This should be a real-world problem that you will address in a comprehensive study.
- Design your study: Review existing research, figure out what data you need and how you will get it.
- Data collection: You may use published data, or you may collect the data yourself.
- Data analysis: Perform the necessary analysis to address your question of interest. Include data descriptions and exploratory data analysis, the methods you used and the findings. You are expected to analyze A descriptive summary is not sufficient.
- Report: Write a clear paper with your findings. Follow the general format of an academic research paper.
- Final submission: Submit your final paper on Nov 18. A well-conceived study with an appropriate analysis and a clearly written report will be more favorably graded than a poor scientific effort with a fancy analysis.
- Final Presentation: Each student will present her or his findings in a brief presentation on the last day of classes (Dec 2). Make sure you follow the guidelines in the syllabus for making a clear organized presentation.
- Aug 26 – Submit a proposal with a project plan. The proposal typically addresses the issue, problem or question being investigated (what is the problem, why is it important, what is the gap in existing literature); provides a description of the research methodology (what are you going to do and how); how will you measure success; and what possible obstacles you may encounter.
- Sep 30 – Submission 1 – Literature Review and Methodology sections.
- Oct 7 – Brief presentation on progress. Include what you have done to-date, issues you have encountered, and any changes you have or will have to make. Via Zoom
- Nov 4 – Submission 2 – First full draft: Abstract, Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Analysis and Results, Conclusion and Discussion. Must be in APA format as discussed in class.
- Nov 18 – Submission 3 – Final paper
- Dec 2 – In-class Presentations. Via Zoom
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now