The required article readings this week give a good discussion and look at some of the frameworks that are used to manage risk within organizations and enterprises. One of the readings this week provided an introduction and comparison of different frameworks. As with anything, there are going to be strengths and weaknesses to all approaches.
Article readings: Al-Ahmad, W., & Mohammad, B. (2013). Addressing Information Security Risks by Adopting Standards. International Journal of Information Security Science, 2(2), 28–43. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=a9h&AN=93598603&site=eds-live
For your week 6 research paper, please address the following in a properly formatted research paper:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Do you think that ISO 27001 standard would work well in the organization that you currently or previously have worked for? If you are currently using ISO 27001 as an ISMS framework, analyze its effectiveness as you perceive in the organization.
- Are there other frameworks mentioned has been discussed in the article that might be more effective?
- Has any other research you uncover suggest there are better frameworks to use for addressing risks?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
NO plagiarism at any cost.
Due on Sunday (10/04/2020)