Create a memorandum for records in 500–750 words that details the following
Library Research Project
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You are the emergency manager in a city of 200,000 people in the Western United States. You facilitated the development of your city’s homeland security strategic plan, which is considered by many in the field to be the current industry standard.
You need to codify the organizations and individuals with which you collaborated as you developed the plan to ensure that all input and relationships are properly documented.
- Using the library, course materials, textbook, and Web resources, research at least 3 cases, examples, or stories of successful collaborative efforts involving 2 or more types of agencies.
- The agencies can be from either the federal, state, or local levels.
- Create a memorandum for records in 500–750 words that details the following:
- According to your research, which types of individuals are most important to consider during collaborative activities? Explain in detail.
- What common pitfalls do you notice with regard to collaboration, cooperation, and coordination of different types of agencies and governmental levels? Explain.
- What types of innovation and ingenuity did you recognize during your research that you believe facilitated interagency collaborative efforts?
- Summarize these activities, and use evidence from your research to support your argument of why they were effective.
- You must reference at least 3 different scholarly or academic sources throughout your paper.
- All sources must be properly referenced using APA style.
HSPD8 (link added)
Government homework help