Student behavioral and academic outcomes are improved by teachers having a clear understanding of what they are teaching and how they are going to teach it. Creating clear goals and objectives for a lesson with aligned, engaging activities and opportunities for well-defined social interaction can reduce the occurrence of challenging behaviors and improve student performance.
Create a 12-15 slide digital presentation to be shown to general classroom teachers, of a grade level of your choosing, in a professional development setting, focusing on inclusion and strategies for classroom management.
The presentation should address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Identifying realistic expectations for the personal and social behavior of students with disabilities in various settings.
· Designing learning environments that encourage active participation in individual and group activities for individuals with and without disabilities.
· Promoting social skills that students with disabilities need for educational and other settings.
· Preparing students with disabilities to live harmoniously and productively in a culturally diverse world.
· Using collaborative learning groups and project-based activities to help students practice self-determination and self-advocacy skills.
· One recommended classroom management strategy for each of the identified behaviors to motivate students: incomplete work, lack of participation, talking out of turn or disrespectful language, and refusal to work with others.
Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Support your presentation with 2-3 scholarly resources.
Education homework help