admin2020-12-30 16:47:492020-12-30 16:47:49Psychology homework help
*****Please READ the attached article to complete the assignment!!!
· First, summarize the article attached titled: Prenatal Exposure to Progesterone Affects Sexual Orientation in Humans and describe the biological basis of sexual orientation, including the brain regions, neurotransmitters, and hormones that may be associated with sexual orientation. Also consider any developmental factors that may influence later sexual orientation. Include any relevant anatomical or physiological markers that seem to be associated with a particular sexual orientation.
- Summarize your article on the biological basis of sexual orientation in enough detail that your reader will understand what was done in the study and what the results of the study.
- Finally, develop and describe a high-level overview of an educational program about the biological basis of sexual orientation. This should be appropriate to present to a middle school biology class. What would you include in this educational program? What would you not include in the educational program? How would you convey the ideas you have described in this week’s Assignment in a way that would not offend your audience, but would also minimize the giggles of young teenagers?
*** The article attached must be used, please cite from the article attached and other sources!***
admin2020-12-30 16:29:502020-12-30 16:29:50Psychology homework help
10-12 powerpoint on
the Diagnosis associated with depression
great effects on the powerpoint
admin2020-12-30 16:20:102020-12-30 16:20:10Psychology homework help
Mental Wellness Throughout the Life Span
For the second assignment, reflect on what mental wellness can look like throughout your life cycle. Each stage of our life cycle looks different, and therefore our mental wellness approach will need to evolve with it. The first step, which will happen for some of you sooner than others, will involve graduation from college. Picture that scenario, then moving to a new city, starting a career, finding a new group of friends, dating someone new, and adapting to life as a working member of society.
Remember, even happy events that cause a change in your life can be stressful.
Read: Top 10 Stressful Life Events
Explore your personal stressors and mental wellness plan.
Include each of the following points in your assignment:
· Create a journal in which you identify three protentional stressors
· What was the cause of these stressors?
· How did you react to these stressors?
· Why is it important to start working on these stressors now as opposed to later in life?
· How can your mental wellness plan help you overcome these stressors?Yeah
admin2020-12-30 15:48:232020-12-30 15:48:23Psychology homework help
Cultural Relativism and Moral Action
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 1, 2
- Minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook
For this assignment propose a scenario where you or someone you know are confronted with a moral dilemma relating to cultural diversity and multiculturalism. It cannot be the same as what was covered in the week one discussion.
Cultural diversity refers to religious, sexual, racial, and other forms of social difference. A moral dilemma is a situation in which one must make a decision between two or more options such that the options involve seemingly ethical and/or unethical conduct. Address the following questions:
- What was the situation? What did the dilemma involve?
- What would a subjective moral relativist say is the right approach to the dilemma? Why would that kind of relativist say that?
- What would a cultural relativist say is the right approach to the dilemma? Why would that kind of relativist say that? Is that approach correct?
- What did you the person confronting the dilemma decide to do? What moral justification did they give? Is that approach morally correct?
- Was there an objective moral truth (the objectively right thing to do) in this situation? Why or why not?
Remember, the dilemma should be detailed with description and dialogue. Regard the questions as requirements. This is an essay, so rather than simply providing a list of brief answers to questions, provide an in-depth reflection regarding a difficult ethical situation..
Cite the textbook and incorporate outside sources, including citations.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1.5-2 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 2 scholarly sources)
Rachels, S., & Rachels, J. (2019). The elements of moral philosophy (9th ed.). Mcgraw-Hill Education.