can you write a computer paper
Write a one- to two-page essay that describes the benefits of using the Ashford University Library. Your paper should:
- Explain the differences between scholarly resources and popular resources.
- Describe the key things to remember when searching for sources within the Ashford University Library (e.g., databases, [email protected] search tool).
- Detail how you will be most effective and efficient in finding resources that fit your research needs.
Please watch the required video tutorial Quick ‘n’ Dirty by clicking on the video below. Runtime: 4:15 min.
Click here for the Quick ‘n’ Dirty Transcript.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Format your paper according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your paper should demonstrate your ability to use the functions within MS Word to create a document with the following elements:
- A title page (see below for specific information to include on this page)
- Page numbers located in the top, right corner of the page (header page number function)
- Paragraphs that are double spaced with the first line indented by .5 inch (line spacing function)
- Page margins set to one inch on all four sides (margins function)
- Spelling and grammar check (spelling & grammar function)
- Must be one to two pages in length (excluding title page and reference page) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Statements such as “This paper is about…” or “I am going to tell you…” are not acceptable in college-level writing.
- Must address the topic of this paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Computer Science homework help