"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
For online brokers, you will be looking for the requirements to open the accounts: costs, minimum balances, and other features. Because most DIPs or DRIPs are available from publicly traded companies, you can search their Web sites or a search engine on these plans and their requirements.
- Summarize the course project to this point.
- Analyze three online trading sites, and determine the requirements for trading, including the price per trade. Compare and contrast the online trading companies.
- Evaluate three companies (look for investor information) that offer DIPs or DRIPs.
- Summarize requirements, including minimum investments, nature of the return, costs, and other features.
- Submit a 3-4 page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name your file: SU_FIN2030_W3_CP_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
- Submit your assignment to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.