he document has to be written in Word or RTF. No other format is acceptable. No pdf files will be graded. Use 12-point font for a double-spaced report. The final product is expected to be 10 – 12 pages. The final project may not be more than 12 pages in length, including all tables and matrices, but excluding the title page and reference page. Do no use an Appendix.
- Those items identified in the technical analysis should appear under the appropriate heading in the paper. It is important to format the tables/matrices to fit the report and present the analysis clearly and concisely.
- Create a title page with the title, your name, date, the course number, the instructor’s name.
- Create Topic Headings that correspond to exact sections of the project requirements.
Step 4 Strategic Role of Corporate Strengths/Weaknesses in the Internal Strategy Analysis
There are three levels of strategy: corporate-level strategy, business-level strategy, and functional-level strategy. Corporate-level strategies are related to businesses or markets the focal company successfully can compete within. Corporate-level strategies affect the entire organization and are formulated by top management using middle and lower management input. Decision-making about corporate-level strategies is considered complex, affects the entire company, and relates to an organization’s resource capabilities. Corporate level strategies align with an organization’s mission statement and ideally are designed around goals and objectives.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Perform an analysis on:
- Corporate-level strategies.
- Create a partial SWOT table, perform an SW analysis, and discuss the strategic inferences/implications. Discuss what strategies would allow the company to capitalize on its major strengths and what strategies would allow the company to improve upon its major weaknesses.
- Create an IFE matrix and analysis. Make sure to explain how the matrix was developed and discuss the strategic inferences and implications.
- Develop a Grand Strategy Matrix. Explain how the matrix was developed and discuss the strategic inferences/implications at a corporate level and business-unit level.
Step 5 Strategic Role of Internal Resources/Departments/Processes
Perform an analysis on:
- Business-level strategies
- Evaluate the company’s product line, target market.
- Identify and explain business-level strategies.
- Functional-level strategies
- Assess the company’s organizational structure, the organizational culture, marketing production, operations, finance and accounting, and R&D that can be accomplished by viewing the company’s website, interviews, and surveys.
- Explain how these strategies align with the company’s vision and mission statements.
Step 6 Strategic Financial Analysis for the Last Reported Fiscal Year
- Use the company’s income statement and balance sheet to calculate four (4) key financial ratios. One key ratio must come from each of the four key categories: leverage, liquidity, profitability, and efficiency. The four (4) specific ratios selection must come from the following categories.
- Leverage Ratios (Long term debt ratio, Total debt ratio, Debt-to-equity ratio, Times interest earned ratio, and Cash coverage ratio)
- Liquidity Ratios (Net working capital to total assets ratio, current ratio, quick ratio, and cash ratio)
- Efficiency Ratios (Asset turnover ratio, average collection period, inventory turnover ratio, and Days sales outstanding)
- Profitability Ratios (Net Profit Margin, Return on Assets, and Return on Equity)
- The selection of the ratios has to be relevant to the focal company, so it is important to choose wisely.
- Quote industry financial average ratios correlate to the four (4) financial ratios selected for the focal company. Explain the importance of the four (4) averages to compare why averages are important to use. You may find the industry averages by going to the library. If you cannot find it on your own, reach out to the librarian as these resources are readily available.
Note: If copied directly from the Internet, a zero will be assigned. When placing any table or figure in a table, it must be explained in detail.
- Conclusion. The one-paragraph conclusion is intended to highlight the key 3-4 key findings, consequences, and recommendations resulting from your analysis.
Business & Finance homework help