BIOLOGY REVIEW, I NEED IT DONE ASAP
In addition to your Key terms, be sure that you understand the following concepts:
*What are the parts of the Mitochondria?
* What are the parts of the Chloproplast?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
* What is the first step of cellular respiration?
* What are the reactants of Cellular respiration?
*what is the first step of cellular respiration? Where does it happen?
* What are the reactants of Photosynthesis?
* What is ATP?
* What are the main reactants of the light reactions of Photosynthesis?
* What are the main reactants of the light independent reactions of Photosynthesis?
* What are the main products of the light reactions of Photosynthesis?
* What are the main products of the light independent reactions of Photosynthesis?
* Where does the Calvin cycle occur?
* Where does the Krebs’s cycle occur?
* What is photorespiration?
* In cellular respiration, what process is interrupted by Cyanide?
* Understand the following terms: gene, chromatin, chromosome, chromatid, sister chromatids, centromere, centrosome, centrioles
*What are the functions of cell division?
* What is the difference between asexual and sexual reproduction?
* How does cell division occur in prokaryotes? What are the similarities and differences in cell division between prokaryotes and eukaryotes?
* What is the structure of a eukaryotic chromosome?
* What are the components of the cell cycle?
* What happens during interphase?
* Why is DNA synthesized prior to mitosis?
*What is the sequence of events during mitosis?
*What are the chromosomal and nuclear changes during mitosis?
* If errors occur in the cell cycle, what are some of the potential consequences
* In Mitosis, recognize and know how to use the following terms:
Nucleoli Centrosomes Nuclear envelope Spindle fibers
Prophase Prometaphase Metaphase Anaphase
Telophase Cytokinesis Cleavage furrow Cell plate
*When and where does the process of meiosis occur?
*What is the sequence of events during meiosis?
* What are the chromosomal and nuclear changes during meiosis?
* In Meiosis, recognize and know how to use the following terms:
Homologous Chromosomes Tetrad
Diploid (2n) Haploid (n) Interphase
Crossing over Prophase I
Metaphase I Independent assortment
Prophase I Metaphase I Anaphase I Telophase I
Prophase II Metaphase II Anaphase II Telophase II
Gamete Egg/ovum Sperm Zygote
*Identify the stages in meiosis where variation is produced.
*How does meiosis produce variation in chromosomes at these stages?
*If errors occur in meiosis what are some of the potential consequences?
*What are the similarities and differences between mitosis and meiosis?
*Use examples to calculate number of possible combinations during independent assortment:
*How many sets of chromosomes do you have in each one of your somatic cells?
* How many sets of chromosomes do you inherit to your kids?
Biology homework help