DUE 7/9/19 7 P.M EST
BE ON TIME AND ORIGINAL WORK
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
APA FORMAT, ERROR FREE & GRAD LEVEL
DATA AND TEMPLATE ATTACHED (FOLLOW TEMPLATE)
REMINDER* You’re creating your own research question
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS AND USE CITATIONS
Do NOT use different variables The ONLY difference is the addition of ONE more IV (THAT’S THE VARIABLE YOU’RE ADDING). PLEASE ONLY USE THE 1 IV AND 1 DV FROM LAST WEEK AND HAVE ONLY 1 OTHER IV ADDED FOR THIS WEEK (3 VARIABLES TOTAL
· Use the one independent variable and one dependent variable you used to conduct your simple logistic regression analysis (IV:FINAL EXAM SCORES DV: Gender where male is 0, Female 1)
· Add a second independent variable to your analysis (multiple logistic regression).
· Remember that your dependent variable must be dichotomous/binary..
· Think about how you might use the odds ratio in your analysis to simplify the interpretation of your results.
· How has your statistical significance and odds ratio changed by the introduction of the second independent variable?
Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed (What is the relationship between the final exam scores and gender, that is, males and females participants?). Then, compose a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis in APA format including discussion of if the predictive relationship is statistically significant and the odds ratio and what it means.
Be sure to include your data output with your analysis
Variables (USE THESE AND ADD ONE MORE)
Independent Variables (IV): Final exam scores (Final).
Dependent Variables (DV): Gender where 0 = Males; 1 = Females