ACTIVITY #4: “Please view lecture 10 before starting this activity.” Click on the ATTACHED DOCUMENT TO READ TWO PAGES.
***REFER TO Power Point slides 8, 9 and 10 from the lecture to get a better idea of what I’m looking for in your responses!!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Due Mon. 4/5/21: Download the attached document, fill in your blanks with the corresponding information.
- INCLUDE YOUR PERSONAL CALCULATIONS WHEN YOU SUBMIT. USE THE DOCUMENT OR RETYPE AND INCLUDE WITH YOUR PARAGRAPH. Points will be deducted without your calculation.
- Take your resting heart rate before exercise using the example in the video. This is your baseline.
- Next: Participate in 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise such as cycling, very brisk walking, jogging, aerobic dance/Zumba, lap swim. PLEASE NOTE: Exercise such as Yoga, weight training, slow walk, Pilates are NOT considered cardiovascular exercises. Take your heart rate again immediately after you stop. Count your number of beats per minute.
- Find your post cardio Heart rate and compare it to the range on the chart provided (also found in the Pp).
- Include in section number 3: Describe your aerobic fitness response using a paragraph of 200 words.
- Describe: What do the numbers show you about your PERSONAL fitness level, your fitness goals, and how do they relate to YOU? Are you working at a challenging enough intensity (60%, 75%) etc. Do you need to work out with less intensity to meet your fitness goals? Are you an athlete and working towards improved sports performance?
English homework help