Using visual logic need flowchart and pseudocodes Create a program that prints a book. The book consists of the following components:•…
Using visual logic need flowchart and pseudocodes
Create a program that prints a book. The book consists of the following components:
• A title and author
• Three chapters
o Each chapter consists of:
Text – you decide the text per chapter. Keep each chapter short (just a few lines
of text per chapter is sufficient – for example 3 lines of text per chapter). The
text is written in a professional style.
• The user of the program is allowed to specify how many copies of the book should be printed
(e.g., 0, 1, 6, or 10, etc).
• The prompt for data input is user-friendly (i.e., the user of the program does not see the
program’s variable names).
• Each chapter starts with a new line number (e.g., Line Number: 1 for Chapter 1, Line Number: 2
for Chapter 2 … etc). The line number is displayed first, then the chapter itself. Hint for keeping
track of the line number: Given that for every copy of the book, each chapter starts with its
corresponding line number (1, 2 … etc.), the program can define a variable whose value is reset
right before the book is about to be printed, and then the variable value is incremented when
the chapter is about to be printed.
• The program must implement multiple modules. The book itself must be implemented in
modules (one module for the title/author and each chapter is implemented in its own module).
• The copies of the book are displayed on the Visual Logic console.
1. The Visual Logic program (50%).
2. Formal pseudocode (following the book syntax, proper indentation, with variable
declarations, etc.). Use Notepad++ to create the pseudocode (*.txt file) (50%).
Computer Science homework help
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now