"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
- Forecast sales based on the sales growth forecast assumption.
- Derive the “Net Operating Asset” side of the balance sheet.
- Assign the value for the net total assets to net capital, and then partition net capital to net debt and equity.
- Derive forecasted net income.
- Derive residual income.
- Discount the forecasted residual income or terminal value.
- Repeat the first 6 steps for all forecast years and terminal year calculation.
- Aggregate the forecast components to derive the value of the firm.
2. Examine the model and answer the following question: What key assumptions are we making in this process? Among several, consider summary versus detailed forecasting, the chosen horizon, and implicit financing assumptions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper NowCoca-Cola_ValuationModel.xlsx