A summary of the section including the main ideas from your chosen area of focus
There are several early childhood curriculum activities that support the development of cognitive processes, science knowledge, and math knowledge. In Chapter 10 of your text, Jaruszewicz (2013) offers an explanation of these areas of development and ideas for educators and families to support these areas. For this discussion, you will create a Fact Sheet. First, review the required readings for this week and the Week Five Instructor Guidance page. Second, consider the following scenario as a frame of reference for this discussion: As a student in the Early Childhood Education program, you have been asked to help a colleague that has not received their textbook yet. You decide that the best way to assist your peer, and to help you study for the course, is to create a Fact Sheet.
Initial Post: Use Microsoft Word or another tool of your choice to create the Fact Sheet. Your fact sheet must cover only one of the following areas from the Jaruszewicz (2013) textbook as your focus:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Cognitive Development (sections 10.1, 10.2)
- Math (section 10.3, 10.4)
- Science (section 10.5).
Include the main points from the section you are focusing on and additional ideas for how you can use the information in an educational setting teaching young children. At a minimum, the Fact Sheet must include the following components:
- A summary of the section including the main ideas from your chosen area of focus (i.e., Cognitive Development, Math, or Science)
- Three ways to promote development in an educational setting for young children. Support this section with your text and an additional scholarly resource.
- Two suggestions for family involvement
- Two websites that support development.