5/3 Internal and External Marketing Environments
PLease add an alternative approach to it is it similar to previous submissions (1000 Words).
- This is your revised final draft of the internal and external marketing environments section of your consultant’s report. It is based on what you posted in 3.3 and on your peer’s comments and responses posted in 4.2.
- Your revised final report must integrate your peer’s alternative analysis or recommendation as an alternative perspective as part of your final report. You must either accept your peer’s perspective as a replacement to your initial proposal based on adequate credible theory and current marketing practice to accept it or you must provide adequate credible theory and current marketing practice to reject it. If you accept it as the correct analysis or recommendation, then the peer alternative will become the primary focus of your final paper, and your original analysis and/or recommendation will be noted as an alternative perspective that you have rebutted through cited research. If you do not accept the alternative, then you only need to discuss it as an alternative and provide objective and qualified reasons to reject it.
- Use the titles from the Market Analysis Report Template to create four sections for this part of the consultant’s report:
- Porter’s five forces model
- Other macroenvironmental external factors
- Required Internal Resources and Competencies to Compete in the Market
- Required Licenses, Patents, and Rulings or Legal Requirements to Compete in the Market
- The body of your paper (i.e. excluding title page, graphics, appendices, and references page) must be 1300 words (+/- 50 words). In the event that your peer did not provide feedback, your length must be 1000 words (+/- 0 words) and you will not be penalized for not including the missing feedback.
- You must use, cite, and reference at least five credible sources not provided in the course documents, plus at least one source provided in the course documents.
- Your paper must be submitted as a Word document.
- Your paper must be formatted to current APA standards including title page, body of the paper, citations, headings, graphics, appendices, and references page. (See the APA Style Guide.)
Business & Finance homework help
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now